Tandom Vibratory Rollers BW 120 AD-3
Greaves Light Tandem Roller having drive for both front drum and rear axle, having an operating weight of 2704 kgs and powered by KOEL HA 294 NA BS III Compliant air-cooled engine.
The 2.7 Ton Light Tandem series has been one of the fastest growing model since first introduced in early eighties. Model BW 120 AD-3 has been dominating the world markets for more than a decade.
Ideally suited for wide range of medium duty compaction jobs on both Soil and Asphalt such as road reinstatement and patching, the construction of estate roads, car parks and sports areas and general compaction duties.
In many application the BW 120 AD-3 series has replaced the traditional 8-10 Tonne Static Rollers due to greater compaction efficiency and economy in use.
- Two frequencies for better compaction on a wider range of materials and for higher working speeds on asphalt jobs.
- Larger diameter drums reduce pushing and cracking giving a high quality finish.
- The drum shell is extra thick with side plates arranged to give maximum strength for long life and durability.
- High curb clearance and narrow lateral overhang avoid damages when working close-up.
- The new Sauer travel pump gives a smoother and more responsive travel control.
- Frequency and amplitude matched for high performance on a wide range of application.
- Vibration is automatically shut down if working speeds are too high, eliminating operator’s error resulting in rippling on asphalt and costly rework.
EASY MAINTENANCE AND RELIABILITY
- The massive oscillating articulation joint is bolted on for long life and simple replacement without welding.
- The wide opening engine cover allows easy access for servicing.
- Hydraulic test ports are easily accessible for fast trouble-shooting.
EASE OF OPERATION FOR BETTER PRODUCTIVITY
- Travel lever is mounted in a lower position for more comfortable operation.
- Suspended operator’s platform ensures a fatigue-free operation for the operator.
The high-build quality, reliability, performance and low-running costs of our Rollers makes it the most sought after name in the equipment market place.