G-SERIES ENGINES 25KVA TO 125 KVASelect Product
- Compact size
- User friendly controls
- Comprehensive sales and service under one roof
- Aesthetically designed canopy
Features and Benefits
- Very low basic engine noise level. Contributes to bettering the statutory MoEF stipulated noise level of 75 dB(A) for the DG set.
- Lowest exhaust emissions. Meets the next generation CPCB and US Tier-2 norms.
- Individual Cylinder head design. Savings on maintenance cost and time.
- Modular design. High degree of commonality of hardware and components over entire range.
- Easy accessibility of all maintenance parts.
- Deep skirted crank case design. High degree of rigidity and ruggedness.
- Higher reserve margins in the lube and cooling circuits – gives the benefit of increased wear life of the engine, extended period between overhauls and hassle-free operation especially at high ambient temperatures commonly seen across the Indian sub-continent. Operates efficiently at temperatures from -20o C to 50o C.
- Wet Liner construction eliminates time consuming and expensive block re-boring during overhauls.
- Gear drive for water pump improves the reliability of the cooling system.
- Easy fitment of electronic governor when required.
Download Technical Specifications